Whether you choose multi-tenant or single-instance deployment, every customer benefits from our top-tier data centers and host of security offerings to ensure your data is safe, secure and protected. Our data centers meet the Systrust security control set, including floor-to-ceiling walls, key-card biometric readers and 24-7 surveillance and security.
- Fully redundant, externally audited SSAE16 SOC2 data centers
- Secure configuration using industry standard benchmarks
- Holistic data encryption - in transit and at rest - as well as authentication, single sign-on and multi-factor identification
- Proactive performance and security monitoring including vulnerability management and remediation
- Externally validated - network and web application penetration tested - with annually tested business resiliency
- Physical and logical data center access restricted to Smarsh employees, with rigorous background checks on all employees
There is no higher priority than the privacy and security of our customers' data. Unless legally required to do so, Smarsh does not share customer data with third parties unless at our customers direction or consent.
- Smarsh is a Privacy Shield certified organization
- Clients have the ability to access and delete data archived with Smarsh
- Personal data processed on behalf of clients is retained as long as needed to provide services to our clients, or for the period of time requested by a particular client
- Smarsh employs CIPP trained privacy and security personnel
Serving a range of organizations in regulated industries, compliance is at the heart of our product offering. The Connected Archive satisfies FINRA, SEC, CFTC and FCA regulatory requirements around the format and storage of your data. We stay ahead of the newest communications channels to help drive your business forward in a compliant manner.
- Comprehensive data capture, direct from content sources
- All data stored in immutable WORM format
- Customizable retention policies as well as supervision policies enabling supervision of communications for regulatory review
- Searchable communications and reproduction tools for audit or e-discovery purposes
Still have questions?
Talk to our team who will walk you through our partner models and the different options to fit your business.